GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR
POST GRADUATE RESIDENTS Attendance
Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) are expected to attend all Clinical postings/ Teaching classes without fail. If, for unavoidable reasons, leave of absence is required, permission from competent authority should be sought. Discipline, Conduct and Behavior.
1. All Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) should reach the classroom/ Department on time.
2. All Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) should wear proper decent uniform with white apron.
3. The behavior of the Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS), both within and outside the college premises should be decent and befitting to a professional institution.
4. Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) must park their vehicles only in the space allotted.
5. Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) found guilty of ragging will face disciplinary action which may lead to termination of admission.
6. HIMSR, being an eco–friendly campus, plastic or other trash should not be thrown inside the college or in the premises.
7. Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) shall keep themselves informed of the instructions issued to them from time to time orally or through notices/ circulars and emails.
8. Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) are expected to contribute towards the academic/ social/environmental initiatives that the Institute may undertake.
9. Peer teaching and knowledge sharing among Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) should be the priority in accordance with the Hamdardian culture.
10.Participation in intercollegiate programmes, within the city or outside, is subject to permission of the competent authority.
11.For outstation programmes including study tour, the PostGraduate Residents (MD/MS) are required to submit an
application duly countersigned from their parents for proper approval.
12.Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) are required to keep safe custody of their valuables. They should maintain decency and decorum during cultural events, be it inside the campus or
13.Laptops/ Computers are to be used within the campus for academic purposes only.
14.Any unhealthy relationship between Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) that might affect their academic performance, breach their personal space or affect the reputation of the institution will
be strictly dealt with.
15.The College campus is a no–smoking/ alcohol-free zone.
16.Every student should carry his/ her identity card and produce it on demand by the authorities.
17.Post-Graduate Residents (MD/MS) are prohibited from organizing or attending meetings in the college, distributing notices, collecting money and exhibiting banners, flags, posters etc. without the permission of the Dean.
18.Political/ organizational activities are banned in the campus, save those official activities which are specifically permitted or sponsored by the college authorities.
19.All expressions or activities which are immoral, antisocial, communal and anti-national are strictly prohibited in the College campus.
20.The Dean shall be the final authority in the interpretation of the College rules. Matters not covered by these rules are left to the discretion of the Dean and his/her decision shall be final.