HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH & ITS ASSOCIATED HAHC HOSPITAL, GURU RAVIDAS MARG, NEW DELHI-110062
GUIDELINES FOR PRACTICAL EXAMINATION DURING COVID PANDEMIC
All Covid-19 protection guidelines of social distancing & hand sanitization will be followed:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App is advised to all.
- Before entering the examination venue, body temperature of all students will be checked.
- All staff and students to be allowed entry only if using face cover/masks. The face cover/mask has to be worn at all times inside the examination center by all.
- No patients will be used and only simulation cases will be utilized.
- Non case linked part of exam will take place with appropriate distancing following complete safety protocols or through zoom link wherever applicable.
- Social distancing measures will be followed. Keeping in view the physical distancing norms, adequate room capacity has been planned to ensure proper seating arrangement for examination.
- No blood/ blood products will be used in any of the departments conducting practical examination.
- Usage of microscope will not be allowed.
- Video projected image of slides/ specimen/ instruments will be used for the practical examination.
- Respiratory etiquette to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest is recommended.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Students are advised to carry things which include exam related documents (Admit card, ID card etc) , face mask, water bottle, hand sanitizer etc with them.
- Every examiner/examinee are required to fill a self-declaration criteria form before entering the examination hall.
- If any examination functionary/examinee fails to meet the self-declaration criteria, they will not be allowed entry to the exam halls.
- Bags/books/mobiles are not allowed in the examination center.
- On completion of exam, the candidates would be permitted to move out in an orderly manner
- Seating arrangement in the examination hall has been made in such a way that adequate social distancing is maintained.
- Sharing of personal belongings/stationery is not allowed.
- Students and staff are advised to dispose off the used face covers / masks in covered bins available at the center. The waste thus generated will be disposed off in accordance with the hazardous waste disposal guidelines.
Prof. (Dr.) Mridu Dudeja
HIMSR & Its Associated HAHC Hospital