SOP and Guidelines for safety of HIMSR students from COVID-19
Before entering HIMSR:
- Entry shall be allowed after checking the status of Aarogya Setu app.
- Check the status of Aarogya Setu app before leaving from home to avoid any discomfort.
- Students coming from containment zones must provide self declaration of their health status on regular basis. Those feeling unwell must stay at home and inform the college authorities of their health status.
- RT-PCR report must be submitted to avail quarantine leaves or to avail attendance on medical grounds.
- All students will be allowed in campuses only after thermal scanning, sanitization of their hands, wearing of face masks and gloves.
- It will be made mandatory for all students to wear the ID cards.
- All students must follow social distancing of 2metres. Appropriate wearing of face mask is compulsory at all times inside the premises.
- Students with symptoms like INFLUENZA will not be allowed to join the hostel/ college.
- Student must submit an undertaking available at website along with signature of warden including RTPCR report and submit all the document to Mr. Mohammad Ismail Khan.
In classroom and learning sites of HIMSR & HAHCH:
- Sitting places in classes, laboratories, computer labs, libraries etc. will be clearly marked, keeping in view the norms of physical distancing. At least one seat should be left vacant between two seats. Students must adhere to the seating arrangements.
- Maintain social distancing and keep your face masks appropriately on while interacting at all times.
- The students will be called in batches as the class size will be reduced and divided in multiple sections to maintain physical distancing during the classes. Only upto 50% students will be allowed on a rotation basis
- Teaching hours in a day may be extended, as per requirements of the college.
- Sharing of books, other learning material and eatables are not allowed in the classroom.
- Students may visit their respective departments in small groups for consultation with the faculty members after seeking prior appointments.
- It is mandatory for all students to wear the ID cards.
- Students are advised to dispose of used face covers / masks in separate covered bins placed in class rooms, laboratories and other common work areas.
- All students to follow social distancing of 2 metres. Face mask shall be compulsory for everyone at all times inside the premises.
- All students shall avoid eating in groups and bring their individual water bottle. Sharing of food or water is discouraged to contain the spread of virus.
- Doors and windows of rooms can be kept open and use of air conditioning must be avoided when possible .Natural ventilation is to be encouraged.
- Use of staircase is encouraged instead of lifts unless required.
- Sharing of stationary items/laptops etc. by students shall be avoided at all times.
- Visitors will not be allowed inside the college premises
- Cultural activities, meetings etc. may be avoided. However, extra-curricular and sports activities may be allowed, where physical distancing is feasible
- Every student should wash her/ his hands frequently. They must carry a personal pocket sanitizer at all times.
- Students shall work from their seats and avoid going to other’s seats without permission of the facilitators.
- While walking through corridors and doorways, avoid touching the walls and other surfaces. Those needing the support of railings while using staircase, must use hand rub or wash their hands after touching such common contact surfaces.
- No discrimination based on history of COVID-19 will be allowed to take place. All are required to maintain social distancing and not emotional distancing.
- All hostellers, who stay in Delhi will be required to commute on daily basis to discourage crowding and propagate safety. Only students from outside Delhi will be allowed to stay in hostel.
- All Students must have a RT-PCR report that is negative at the time of re-joining the hostels and they will be re-called in batches (As per the schedule attached). No student shall report for joining hostels on Saturday or Sunday
- Outstation students coming especially from endemic zones/ Abroad (NRI) will bring negative RTPCR Report from their home town and a mandatory second RTPCR test will be done at HAHCH at the time of reporting to the institute. Contact person Mr. Mohammad Ismail Khan, Phone-+919013817019 email: firstname.lastname@example.org and for query related to RTPCR test/ Billing/ Hospital Ms. Heena Khan, Phone-+918860078563
- Incase student report is positive he/she shall remain in quarantine and self-monitor their health for a period of 10 days.
- Hostel authorities will define the number of students in dining halls at any point in time to avoid overcrowding.
- Hostellers who develop INFLUENZA like symptoms must immediately inform their wardens. They will be kept in isolation till they get tested for RT-PCR.
- No group activities or social gatherings will be allowed inside the hostel.
- Students shall maintain proper hygiene in hostel premises and avoid disposing their personal belongings in open.
- Students and interns must dispose off their masks as per the guidelines. No student will be allowed entry inside the hostel premises wearing PPE suits/gowns. They must change their protective gear in the hospital changing room after their respective duties following proper Biomedical waste guidelines.
- Students on hospital duty shall avoid to and fro movement to hostel and college. They must leave the hospital building only after they finish their duty hours.
- Only essential staff with known health status shall be permitted in the hostel premises. Visitors and family members of the students are discouraged from entering the hostel for the risk of spreading the virus.