- De, A., Nigam, A., Sharma, S. et al. Comparison of Feto-maternal Outcomes Among Various BMI
Groups As Per Asia Pacific Standards: An Observational Retrospective Comparative Study in a Private
Tertiary Care Center in Delhi. J Obstet Gynecol India(2023). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13224-022-
2. Arpita De, Reva Tripathi , Abhinav Jain, Safia Rana. Huge abdominopelvic mass arising from cervical
fibroid around an infected cervical diverticulum: A very rare case and a review of literature. Accepted
for publication in J of Midlife Health on 16th Mar 2023. [PubMed indexed]
3. Gupta N, Sharma S, Nigam A, Panasar S, Kumar S. COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy among pregnant
women attending tertiary care centre: A cross -sectional study. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2023; 00:1-8.
4. Anwar A, Mann G , Nigam A, Khanam Z .Laparoscopic approach to postpartum pyoperitoneum : A
guide to early rehabilitation. Tropical Doctors. June 2023
5. Sharma S, Gupta N, Nigam A. Our experience on Non-descent Vaginal Hysterectomy: A forgotten skill.
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2023;12:1332-5.
6. Correlation between Neutrophil elastase, Neutrophil and lymphocyte ratio in endothelial dysfunction
of preeclampsia. Bandhopadhyay A, Wazib S, Bhagat S, Anwar. A.J Clinical Med. Feb 2023.
7. Siddiqui K, Nandan D, FarooqI, Ansari A, Anwar A. A case of bilateral dislocation of knees: Desbuquois
dysplasia kim variant. Sri Lanka Journal of Child Health,2023;52.
8. Khanday A, Nigam A. Role of stem cells in cancer cervix. J Colposcopy Low Genital Tract Pathol
9. Sharma A, Suri J, Khanam Z, Pandey D, Bachani S, Sharma A. Prediction of complications of pre-
eclampsia using the fullPIERS high risk predictive model. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2023 Jun 16.
10. Nigam A, Khan DA. Uterine compression sutures. Management of Postpartum haemorrhage: a
Practical Perspective. 2nd edition Ed by Nigam A, Saxena P. Published by Evangel Publisher.
2023.Chapter 11: Page104-122.
11. Nigam A. Stepwise devascularization. Management of Postpartum haemorrhage: a Practical
Perspective. 2nd edition, Ed by Nigam A, Saxena P. Published by Evangel Publisher. 2023.Chapter 12.
12. Nigam A, Gupta P. Landmark trials in Obstetrics. Recent Advances in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd
volume, 2023. Ed Aruna Nigam, Alka Kriplani, Pikee Saxena. Page No 89-110
13. Nigam A, Gupta P. Landmark trials in Gynaecology. Recent Advances in Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
2nd volume, 2023. Ed Aruna Nigam, Alka Kriplani, Pikee Saxena. Page No 231-241
14. Varun N, Nigam A. Fast Track Targets 2030. Recent Advances in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd
volume, 2023. Ed Aruna Nigam, Alka Kriplani, Pikee Saxena. Page No 242-`252
15. Nigam A, Roy P. Carbetocin in Birthing Current concepts ed Dr Pai HD publisher Evangel first edition
2023 ; ISBN 978-93-90616-20-6 page 183-86
16. Jain A, Pratibha, Sharma S, Nigam A. Rare cause of stillbirth: a true knot and loop of cord- case report.
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2023; 12(5): 1-3