Dr Rashmi Prakash: MBBS, MD, DNB PSYCHIATRY
Research and Publications
1. Prakash R Aggarwal N. A Cross sectional study of prevalence of tobacco use and its correlates in psychiatric in–patients. International J of Scientific Research: Home; Volume : VII, Issue : V, May – 2018
2. Aggarwal N, Prakash R, Jose N. A cross-sectional study of serum folate and vitamin B12 levels in psychiatric in-patients. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2019;21(0):19 Corresponding Author: Dr Rashmi Prakash
3. Maqusood S, Prakash R, Jiloha RC .To study the Socio-Demographic correlates and association between Level of Tobacco Dependence and Severity of Depression. J Advanced Research in Psychology and Psychotherapy.2020 Corresponding Author: Dr Rashmi Prakash, (Under peer review)
4. Prakash R Aggarwal N. Sudden weight gain induced by olanzapine in a child: Case report Vol: VII, Issue: III, March 2018
5. Prakash R Aggarwal N. Meditation Induced Psychosis: Case Report. Asian J Psychiatry. 2018
6. Elhwadi D, Prakash R, Gupta M. The Menacing Side of Valproate: A Case Series of Valproate-induced Hyperammonemia. Indian J Psychol Med. 2017 Sep-Oct; 39(5): 668–670.
7. Tiwari S, Prakash R, Ramesh OS. Sexual Satisfaction Among Spouses Of Subjects With Substance Use Disorders. Indian J Psychiatry 2017 Jan; 59(Suppl 2): S220–S250.
8. Tiwari S, Prakash R, Prasaad S. Probability And Predictors Of First Treatment Contact For Mood And Anxiety Disorders In The Psychiatric Department Of A Tertiary Care Hospital. Indian J Psychiatry 2017 Jan; 59(Suppl 2): S220–S250.
9. Tiwari S, Prakash R, Kataria D. Socio-demographic Profile, Psychiatric Comorbidities, And Treatment Seeking Behavior Among Substance Abusers Attending A Drug De-addiction Centre. Indian J Psychiatry 2017 Jan; 59(Suppl 2): S220–S250.
Dr Pranjali Bansal: MBBS, MD PSYCHIATRY
1) Hydrocephalus Complicating Dementia, JMSCR, 5(6), 28352-28355
2) Pseudobulbar Affect or Depression- A Clinician’s Dilemma, Journal of Advanced Research in Psychology & Psychotherapy, 2(3&4), 35-37
3) Psychiatric co morbidities in Patients with Tension Type Headache, Journal of Advanced Research in Psychology & Psychotherapy, 3(1), 19-23
4) Socio-Demographic , Clinical Profile, Life stress events and Psychiatric Comorbidities in Patients with First Attempt Suicide, Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, 3(1), 1037