- Bhardwaj A, Prakash R, Gupta D, Jose NA. Pancytopenia in Carbamazepine
Therapy: A Rare and Serious Entity with Simple Prevention. International Journal of
applied and basic medical research. (accepted)
- Bhardwaj A, Gupta D, Prakash R, Jose NA. “Is Paroxetine is causing me
Nightmares?” Annals of Indian Psychiatry (accepted)
- Gupta D, Bhardwaj A, Prakash R & Jose NA. Fluvoxamine-induced Tics: A
Rare Phenomenon. Archives of Medicine and health sciences. 2023.10:2;274-6.
- Prakash R, Bansal P, Jose NA, Agarwal S. A cross sectional study on the prevalence of psychiatric comorbidities in patients admitted for covid-19 in a tertiary care hospital in New Delhi. Int J Adv Res 2021; 9(06), 850-9
- Sheokand N, Jose NA , Gupta P, Tewari A, Tripathi A, Mahla VP, Arora P. Stress and coping strategies in postgraduate medical students during COVID-19 pandemic in a designated COVID-19 treating hospital: A cross sectional study. Ind J Appl Res 2021; 11(10):1-4
- Arora P; Nagpal S, Tewari, Abhinav T, Jose NA, Mahla VP, Tripathi A, Gupta P, Siwatch A, Ogha A. Post–Electroconvulsive Therapy Hyperthermia. J ECT 2021,37(4):e37-e38. doi: 10.1097/YCT.0000000000000784
- Yadav P, Tewari A, Arora P, Jose NA, Mahla VP, Tripathi A.To compare psychological distress, intolerance to uncertainty, and resilience in individuals quarantined for COVID-19 pandemic, and in healthcare providers in a tertiary care hospital. Int J Adv Res 2020;8(07):242-9. (Corresponding author)
- Sheokand N, Jose NA, Kapoor A, Arora P, Mahla VP. Association of sleep problems and common mental health problems in engineering students of SGT University, Gurugram, India. Int J Adv Res 2020;8(12):148-55.
- Bansal P, Jiloha RC. Psychiatric co morbidities in Patients with Tension Type Headache, J Adv Res in Psychol & Psychother 2020;3(1):19-23
- Selvaraj K, Bansal P, Singh A, Vishwanathan S, Raghavan S. A Socio-Demographic , Clinical Profile, Life stress events and Psychiatric Comorbidities in Patients with First Attempt Suicide, J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2020;3(1):1037-42
- Aggarwal N, Prakash R, Jose N. A cross-sectional study of serum folate and vitamin B12 levels in psychiatric in-patients. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2019;21(0):19
- Bansal P, Aggarwal S, Jiloha RC. Pseudobulbar Affect or Depression- A Clinician’s Dilemma, J Adv Res in Psychol & Psychother 2019;2(3&4):35-7
- Gupta M, Jose N, Raikhy S, Deliberate Self-Poisoning (DSP): A Psychosocial Review, IIdian Journal of Medical Specialities,
- Prakash R Aggarwal N. Meditation Induced Psychosis: Case Report. Asian J Psychiatry. 2018
- Prakash R Aggarwal N. Sudden weight gain induced by olanzapine in a child: Case report Vol: VII, Issue: III, March 2018
- Prakash R Aggarwal N. A Cross sectional study of prevalence of tobacco use and its correlates in psychiatric in–patients. International Gupta J of Scientific Research: Home; Volume : VII, Issue : V, May – 2018
- Elhwadi D, Prakash R, Gupta M. The Menacing Side of Valproate: A Case Series of Valproate-induced Hyperammonemia. Indian J Psychol Med. 2017 Sep-Oct; 39(5): 668–670.
- Viswanathan S, Raghavan S, Bansal P, Sathianathan R. Hydrocephalus Complicating Dementia. JMSCR 2017;5(6): 28352-5