Research and Publications
Dr Nimmi A Jose: MBBS, MD PSYCHIATRY, MRCPsych (UK)
- N Jose, D Elwadhi, D Makkar. Consultation-liaison approach for the management of psychiatric manifestations in inpatients of neurology and neurosurgery wards in a tertiary superspeciality hospital in New Delhi, India. International journal of Applied Pharmaceutical and Biological Research, 2016;1(5):9-13.
- Gupta M, Jose N, Raikhy S, Deliberate Self-Poisoning (DSP): A Psychosocial Review, Indian Journal of Medical Specialities (2010), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injms.2018.04.005
- Kapoor A, Kohli K, Kapoor A, Jose NA. Improvement in quality of life with buprenorphine in opioid dependence. NJPPP 2019;7(9):689-94
- Kapoor A, Kohli K, Sarma P, Kapoor A, Jose NA. Prevalence and pattern of opioid addiction in Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan. Int J Adv Res 2019;7(4):697-701.
- Jose NA, Yadav P, Kapoor A. Mahla VP. Comparision between baclofen and topiramate in alcohol dependence: A prospective study. Ind Psychiatry J 2019;28:44-50.
- Aggarwal N, Prakash R, Jose N. A cross-sectional study of serum folate and vitamin B12 levels in psychiatric in-patients. Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2019;21(0):19 Corresponding Author: Dr Rashmi Prakash
- Yadav P, Tewari A, Arora P, Jose NA, Mahla VP, Tripathi A.To compare psychological distress, intolerance to uncertainty, and resilience in individuals quarantined for COVID-19 pandemic, and in healthcare providers in a tertiary care hospital. Int J Adv Res 2020;8(07):242-9.
- Sheokand N, Jose NA, Kapoor A, Arora P, Mahla VP. Association of sleep problems and common mental health problems in engineering students of SGT University, Gurugram, India. Int J Adv Res 2020;8(12):148-55.