Ongoing Sponsored Research Project:
- 2021 To Study the effect of inspiratory muscle training in hypercapnic COPD patients during acute care (Tabassum Saher, JRF-UGC)
- 2020 Cognitive Remediation through Behavioural Reinforcement in Traumatic Brain Injury (Co-PI) Sponsored by Core Research Grant SERB-DST (File Number: CRG/2020/003832)
- 2020 An epidemiological study to assess household transmission & associated risk factors for COVID-19 disease amongst residents of Delhi, India. (This protocol is aligned with the WHO Unity protocol on household transmission protocol for COVID-19) WHO sponsored project (Co-PI)
- 2018 Early Detection of Bio-markers for pre-eclampsia, Grand Challenges Canada Grant Number: R-ST-POC-1807-13914, (amount of $94.889 CAD).
- 2019 Characterization of sterile inflammatory biomarkers for the development of preeclampsia and its pathogenesis. (Huma Quasimi, SRF, Sponsored by ICMR)
- 2018 To study the genetic polymorphism of Matrix – metalloproteinase-2 and its association with the oxidative stress biomarkers in COPD in North-Indian Population. DST-Inspire (DST/INSPIRE/03 /2017/001003) (Poonam Sangwan, JRF-DST-Inspire)
Completed Research Projects
- 2019 To study the role of Damage Associated Molecular Patterns in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus patients (STS-ICMR-2019-09608)
- 2018 Characterization of sterile inflammatory biomarkers for the development of pre-eclampsia and its pathogenesis. (Huma Quasimi, JRF, Sponsored by ICMR, 2017-18)
- 2017 To Evaluate the Role of Nitric Oxide in Young Renal Hypertensive Patients (sponsored by STS-ICMR-Reference ID: 2017-03294)
- 2007 Development of chemical antagonists of snake venoms by a combinatorial approach based on molecular modeling, in vitro protein-ligand interactions and chemical synthesis (DBT, New Delhi) (2003 – 2007).
- 2002 Effects of indigenous plants and selected biological antioxidant on rodents against snake venom Sponsored by ASCOMS & Hospital, Jammu (1998 – 2002).
- 1997 Anti-snake venom factors from Indian herbs. Sponsored by CSIR, New Delhi 1997 (1 year).
- 1996 Snake venom inhibitors from Indian medicinal plants. Sponsored by CSIR, New Delhi (1995-96).
- 1994 Search for Plant Constituents which antagonize Snake Venom. Sponsored by ICMR, New Delhi (1992–94)