Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Guru Ravidas Marg, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062
Applications are invited for contractual appointment of Patient Care Coordinator in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its associated HAH Centenary Hospital. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 14.09.2022
|Patient Care Coordinator
|MBA in Health Care Management/ Hospital Management
Any Graduate with 3-4 years of experience
|03 years of experience in Hospital
|Candidate must be knowledgeable expert in their field and possess
excellent communication skills in order to coordinate with the patients and hospital Staff
|• To lead by example in exhibiting high levels of service orientation and proactive patient handling.
• To Co-ordinate the requirements of the patients and the attendants during the stay in the hospital with the Nursing, Dietary, House Keeping, PCS and Security staff.
• To ensure that the patient’s requirements at the time of admission and discharge are met and that their stay in the hospital is comfortable and hassle free.
• To ensure smooth conduct of admission and discharge procedures.
• To coordinate and ensure that the intra hospital transfer of patients is carried without delay or discomfort.
• To ensure total familiarity with all instructional mauvais and operating procedures applicable to the role.
• To supervise daily scrolls of all front office staff on shift.
• To ensure accurate and timely registrations & report movement.
• To ensure timely action on -Total Patient Experience Questionnaire- feedback received.
• To follow Cash / Credit / Corporate billing / discount instructions and handle hospital information system efficiently.
• To handle inter and intra departmental coordination.
• To be well groomed, punctual 8s adhère to company policies and practices.
• To comply with the service quality Process, envirorimental occupational issues 8s policies of the respective area.
• To comply with patient safety policy