Dr. S. K. Razdan
Designation: Professor and Head
- Histogenesis of endometrium and Myometrium (prenatal study) Presented and published in proceedings of symposium on “Reproductive Biology and Fertility control” in 35th anatomical conference at AMU Dec. 28-30-1986
- Morphogenesis and Histogenesis of uterine glands prenatal study Published in Anatomical Adjuncts vol-1 no613-18 (p) 1987
- Anatomical variations – Elongated Styloid Process case report Published in Journal of JK Science Vol.10 No. 4 Oct-Dec. 2008
- Development of Human Mammary Gland prenatal Study Published Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental sciences Vol. 1 Issue6/ Dec12/ page 1024-25
- Toxicity Induced by CarbaryI pesticide in Albinorats Published in Journal of clinical and Experinental Pathology Vol. 2/issue7/ 2012
- Development of Human Laryngeal cartilages published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences Vol.4/ issue 28 / dt. 03.04.2015
- Histogenesis and Morphogenesis of Human Laryngeal epithelium – prenatal study published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental sciences Vol.4 / Issue 28 / dt. 06.04.2015, page 4816-21
- Development of Embryonic Type of fat in Human foetal Breast in Journal of JK Science vol 19/ issue 4/ oct-dec 2017.
Dr. Shalini Kumar
Designation: Associate Professor
- Done an Advanced Course in Medical Education from MCI nodal center, CMC, Ludhiana in 2018 & done a Project under it.
- Reviewer in Journal of Anatomical Society of India (JASI)
- Insight of the Knot of Henry: A Case Report. Shalini Kumar, Adil Asghar, Farah Kausar, Ashar Imam, Khalid Mehmood and Ram Prakash. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 9, Issue 1 (Jul. – Aug. 2013), PP 48-50.
- An anomalous origin of accessory head of flexor digitorum profundus in forearm: A rare variant. Shalini Kumar, Ranjana Verma, R.D. Mehra; May 2016, Journal of the Anatomical Society of India, May 2016, Volume 65; S73-75 DOI:10.1016/j.jasi.2016.04.001.
- The anatomical perspective of human occipital condyle in relation to the hypoglossal canal, condylar canal, and jugular foramen and its surgical significance.Ranjana Verma,Shalini Kumar, R.D.Mehra, Journal of craniovertebral junction and spine, October2016,7(4):243-249; DOI:10.4103/0974-8237.193258.
- Morphological and Morphometric Analysis of Hypoglossal Canal in North Indian Dry Skulls and It’s Significance in Cranial Base Surgeries.Shalini Kumar,Ranjana Verma, Arpita Mahajan Rai, Raj D Mehra; J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 Mar; 11(3): AC08–AC12. ISSN-0973-709X Mar. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/24333.9365
- Morphologic and morphometric analysis of human occipital condyle and its importance in craniovertebral surgeries. RanjanaVerma,.Mansoor, S.Kumar. Journal of the Anatomical Society of IndiaVolume 65, Supplement 2, September 2016, Page S11.doi.org/10.1016/j.jasi.2016.08.041
- Evaluation of osteologic parameters of jugular foramen and its significance with respect to expanded endoscopic endonasal approach. Arpita Mahajan, Ranjana Verma, Shalini Kumar, Raj D. Mehra. Eur J Anat, 21 (3): 225-233 (2017)
- Students’ perception of vertical integration for topics of applied anatomy. Shalini Kumar, Musharraf Hussain .Journal of the Anatomical Society of India,68(4):295-298(2019)
Dr. Arpita Mahajan
Designation: Assistant Professor
Reviewer in Journal of clinical and Diagnostic research
- Mahajan A, Mishra S. Unusual presentation of spermatic cord cyst in an adult cadaver. Int J Anat Res 2013; 02:119-20.
- Mahajan A, Patil S, Kakar S. Replaced right hepatic artery from superior mesenteric artery: A case report. OA Anatomy 2014 Jul 18;2(2):19.
- S Patil, A Mahajan, S Kakar. Surgical implications of aortoiliac tortuosity. OA Case Reports 2014 Jun 18;3(6):53
- Saha S, Mahajan A. An unilateral rare variant of plantaris muscle belly and its entrapment: a clinico – anatomical study. Int J Health Sci Res. 2015; 5(10):343-346.
- Mahajan A et al. Histological findings of testicular biopsy in North Indian population Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Apr;4(2):432-438
- Evaluation of osteological parameters of jugular foramen and its significance with respiect to expanded endoscopic endonasal approach. Arpita Mahajan, Ranjana Verma, Shalini Kumar, Raj D. Mehra Eur J Anat, 21(3): 225-233 (2017)
- Myocardial Bridging: a study on the cadaveric hearts of the North Indian adult population. Arpita Mahajan, Sachin Patil, Neelam Vasudeva. National Journal of Clinical Anatomy 2017; 06(02): 131-136.
- The anatomical perspective of human occipital condyle in relation to the hypoglossal canal, condylar canal, and jugular foramen and its surgical significance. Ranjana Verma, Shalini Kumar, Arpita Mahajan Rai, R.D.Mehra, Journal of craniovertebral junction and spine, October2016,7(4):243-249
- Morphological and Morphometric Analysis of Hypoglossal Canal in North Indian Dry Skulls and It’s Significance in Cranial Base Surgeries. Shalini Kumar, Ranjana Verma, Arpita Mahajan Rai, Raj D Mehra; J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 Mar; 11(3): AC08–AC12. ISSN-0973-709X Mar
Dr Ashar Imam
- Human Anatomy: A Concise Exam Preparatory Textbook for Allied Health Students
First Edition 2019 (ISBN 978-93-5382-414-3)
- Human Physiology; A Concise Exam Preparatory book for Allied Health Students
First edition 2019 (ISBN 978-93-5382-105-0)