Notice Inviting Bid for Hiring Of Supporting Staff Through Out Sourcing Agency(Last Date:22-05-23)
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
& Associated HAH Centenary Hospital
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110 062
DESCRIPTION OF TENDER NOTICE FOR HIRING OF SUPPORTING STAFF THROUGH OUT SOURCING AGENCY AT HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH AND ASSOCIATED HAHC HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- It is in continuation of tender notice for inviting sealed tenders under two bid systems (Technical Bid & Financial Bid) from registered and reputed, eligible and qualified Outsourcing Agencies for providing 24×7 integrated support services including Paramedical Staff, Maintenance Staff etc. in different areas of HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, New Delhi with the required number of suitably, trained personnel for one year (extendable further on mutually agreeable terms)
- The tender shall be in two bid systems.(a) Technical Bid: Containing information regarding business turnover, experience and other details of the firm, to ascertain the suitability of the tenderer. (Annexure I)(b) Financial Bid: Containing rates & amount. (Annexure-II)
S. No Brief Description of Service Category of Outsource Staff 1 Deployment of Supporting Staff for providing Services for different areas in HIMSR & HAHC Hospital, New Delhi 1. Admin. Staff (Clerical & Attendants)
2. Maintenance Staff (Plumber, Carpenter, Electrician, etc.)
3. Nursing Staff (Nursing Aid, Ward Boys)
(i) Contractor to plan for day off / Gazetted holidays/leaves.
(ii) The ordered manpower strength may increase or decrease by 25% at short notice.
Closing date & time for receipt of bids 22th May, 2023 – 02:30 PM Date, time & venue for the opening of technical bids 22th May, 2023 – 03:00 P.M in the College Council Room, HIMSR
- The tender shall be deposited/dropped on or before 18.05.2023 up to 02.30 PM in the tender box placed in the Purchase Section, 9th Floor, HAHC Hospital Block-B, New Delhi.
- Tenders will be opened on the same day 18.05.2023 at 03:00 P.M in the presence of the interested (technical bids) tenderer or their authorized representative of the agency.
- The competent authority of Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and Associated HAHC Hospital, New Delhi may send a committee to visit the establishments of the tenderers to assess their suitability, as part of the Technical Bid. The Commercial/ Financial bids of only those tenderers will be opened, who are found suitable by the committee appointed for the purpose.
- Preference may be given to those agencies who have experience in providing supporting staff in Hospitals.
- The bidder should submit the Technical Bid (Annexure I) & Financial/Commercial Bid (Annexure – II) as per the format attached herewith along with the tender document and tender cost & earnest money. The demand draft, of the tender cost Rs.5000/- only (non-refundable) and EMD for Rs.5,00,000/- only along with the Technical Bid in Separate sealed envelopes super-scribing “Technical Bid” and “Financial/Commercial Bid” respectively. These two envelopes shall be sealed properly and Super-Scribed “TENDER FOR SUPPORTING STAFF AT HAMDARD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH AND ASSOCIATED HAHC HOSPITAL”.
- The documents should be numbered and indicated page nos. in an index for reference of attached documents.
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research shall reserve the right to bi-furcate the whole work, allot to more than one contractor or reject any/all the tenders without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Tenders should be addressed to the Dean, HIMSR & HAH Centenary Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi -110062.
- The following information shall be indicated on the Envelope cover.
- a) Tender for hiring SUPPORT STAFF at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and Associated HAHC Hospital
- b) Name of Firm. _________________________________________________
- c) Clearly indicate on the envelopes “TECHNICAL BID” OR “FINANCIAL BID”.