|Name||Designation||Teaching Experience||Awards / Membership|
|Prof Mridu Dudeja||Professor & Head||18 years||1.Gold Medalist (MBA Health CareAdministration)– FMS, DelhiUniversity, 2012
2.NABL Assessor Training; NABL; Quality Council of India, 2011
3.NABH Assessor Training; Essential Standards for Medical Laboratories; Quality Council of India, 2010
4.Certified Specialist Microbiologist Public Health & Medical laboratory (SM-NRM) – 2003-2008 American Society Microbiology, U.S.A
5. Life member of IAMM
6. Member- Reviewer board PLOS One
7. Member –Reviewer board IJMM
|Dr Rachna Tewari||Associate Professor||13. 5 years||Life Member of IAMM
|Dr.Mehvash Haider||Assistant Professor||11 years||1. Life member Delhi Indian Academy of Medical Microbiologists-497
2. Life member Hospital Infection Society of India-L300
3. Member – Research project Advisory committee, HIMSR
4. Member – Institutional Tuberculosis core committee, HIMSR
5. Member – Hospital Infection Control Committee
|Dr. Neetu Shree||Assistant professor||8 years||1. Gold medal & Certificate of Appreciation, MD Microbiology Exam 2013, VMMC & SJH New Delhi.
2. Diploma in Hospital Management, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (2013-2014).
3. Life member Delhi Indian Academy of Medical Microbiologists
4. Member-Editorial board of IJMR
5. Member of ASM
|Ayan Kumar Das||Demonstrator||12 years||1. Secured 1ST prize at Medical Research Poster presentation held on 9th Feb 2013 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
2. Certified at Teacher Training Program, held between 02/02/09 to 07/02/09 at Institute of Medicine, Katmandu, Nepal
3. Member- Hospital Infection Control Committee
4. Member –Admission committee, HIMSR