|Name||Designation||Teaching Experience||Awards / Membership|
|Prof Mridu Dudeja||Professor & Head||18 years||1.Gold Medalist (MBA Health CareAdministration)– FMS, DelhiUniversity, 2012
2.NABL Assessor Training; NABL; Quality Council of India, 2011
3.NABH Assessor Training; Essential Standards for Medical Laboratories; Quality Council of India, 2010
4.Certified Specialist Microbiologist Public Health & Medical laboratory (SM-NRM) – 2003-2008 American Society Microbiology, U.S.A
|Dr Rachna Tewari||Associate Professor||13. 5 years||IAMM
|Dr.Mehvash Haider||Assistant Professor||11 years||1. Life member Delhi Indian Academy of Medical Microbiologists-497
2. Life member Hospital Infection Society of India-L300
|Dr Azra Hasan||Assistant Professor||6 years|| 1. Indian Association Of Medical Microbiologists (IAMM) member
2. Hospital infection society of India (HISI ) member
|Dr. Neetu Shree||Assistant professor||8 years||1. Gold medal & Certificate of Appreciation, MD Microbiology Exam 2013, VMMC & SJH New Delhi.
2. Diploma in Hospital Management, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (2013-2014).
3. Life member Delhi Indian Academy of Medical Microbiologists
|Ayan Kumar Das||Demonstrator||12 years||1. Secured 1ST prize at Medical Research Poster presentation held on 9th Feb 2013 at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
2. Certified at Teacher Training Program, held between 02/02/09 to 07/02/09 at Institute of Medicine, Katmandu, Nepal