Prof. Sandeep Kumar
- Guest faculty in “Post lockdown practice and safety measures for orthopedic surgeons” webinar by Rajasthan Orthopaedic Surgeons Association
- Panelist in “Managing orthopedic surgeries during COVID-19- today and beyond” webinar by Stryker
- Guest faculty in “COVID World — Challenges And Solutions For Orthopods” By Global Orthopaedic Forum
- Speaker: Nutritional Supplementation In The Management Of Osteoarthritis (Feb 2020)
- Successfully completed as CoPI – A Multicentric, Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Tapentadol Nasal Spray in Comparison to Tramadol Immediate Release Capsule and Intravenous Injection in Patients with Post-Operative Moderate to Severe Pain Torrent/ Tapentadol in 2019
- awarded RULA best researcher award for the year 2019 for the paper on “Epidemiology of knee osteoarthritis in Indian population” Accredited by the World research Council.
- Awarded Indian orthopedics Association Senior fellowship for the year 2020.
- Organizing secretary of Delhi orthopedic Association MID term conference (MIDCON) organized by Department of orthopedics, HIMSR Jamia Hamdard on 7 July 2019.
- Organizing secretary of second HIMSR JESS workshop on 6 July 2019.
- Guest lecture – invited by Ghaziabad orthopedic Association for a guest lecture on the “role of JESS in fractures of distal end of radius “on 26 February 2020.
- Invited for a guest lecture at workshop 0n “usage of Ilizarov and JESS in orthopedics on 26th and 27th January 2019 organized by Meerut orthopedics club in association with Department of orthopedics, Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
- Joint secretary of the Indian orthopedic Association for the year 2019 2020.
- Invited as a Chairperson for the Indian orthopedic Association conference held from 19th to 24 November 2019 at Kolkata.
Dr. Owais Ahmed Qureshi
Dr. Javed Jameel
- Guest speaker in 2nd JESS workshop entitles “JESS in hand injuries” in MIDCON 2019 July
- Won “Man of the Match” award in Uttar Pradesh Orthopedic association annual conference cricket match (Feb 2020)
Dr. Rajesh Arora
- Organized the Delhi Orthopaedic Association’s Mid Year Conference-MIDCON 2019 and 2nd HIMSR JESS workshop on 6-7th July 2019, as Treasurer. Played in a key role in the organization of this state-level conference.
- Public Awareness message was given over Radio, 107.2 FM Radio Nasha, on World Spine Day on 16th October 2019 (Five Orthopaedic Surgeons called across Delhi NCR).
- Conducted ‘Cast and Splint workshop’ for residents and Interns of HIMSR & HAHC hospital, along with Foreign faculty, Dr. Sam Brown on 2nd March 2020.
Dr. Arvind Kumar
- Best poster presentation – Indian foot and ankle society annual conference Aug 2019
- Selected for following fellowships:
- AO Trauma Fellowship 2020, Harborview Medical Centre, WA, USA by AO Trauma
- Foot Ankle Fellowship 2020, NC, USA Indian Foot & Ankle Society
- Foot Ankle Fellowship 2020, Birmingham USA Indian Foot & Ankle Society
- Co-Author of Best Paper – Silver Medal winner Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association Annual conference 2019, Thailand
- Orthopedic Quiz Winner- SICOT International, Mumbai 2019
- Awarded with Diploma SICOT (Oman) Dec-2019 by SICOT International
- Contributed to the Delhi Orthopaedic Association’s Mid Year Conference-MIDCON July 2019 as treasurer
- Contributed to the 2nd HIMSR JESS workshop on 6-7th July 2019, as organising joint secretary