The list of papers presentations
- Ashok Shah, on 15th February 2020, represented India at the Asia Pacific Association of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology (APAAACI) Symposium and delivered a lecture on “One Airway, One Disease, Allergic Rhinitis & Bronchial Asthma : the link” held during “Indian Academy of Allergy Congress 2020” organised by the Department of Paediatrics Medicine, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, at Hotel Taj, Chandigarh on 14th – 15th February 2020
- Prof Ashok Shah presented a webinar on “Aspergillusassociated hypersensitivity respiratory disorders” on May 27,2020, jointly organised by Thermo Fisher Scientific and SRL Diagnostics. The webinar was attended by 155 participants
- shok Shah delivered talk on “Overview of outdoor and indoor pollution and its impact on respiratory allergic disorders” at the Global Allergy Meet at Lisbon, Portugal on February 5-6, 2019.
- “Upper Respiratory Tract Allergic Inflammatory Disorders” talk delivered by Prof. Ashok Shah at the “Allergy Workshop” conducted at the Aster CMI Hospital Bangalore, during the 52ndAnnual Convention of the College held at the Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore from FEB 14th to 17th
- The Department of Respiratory Medicine in conjunction with the Department of Surgery participated in a CME program on “Pneumothorax: current management” organized by the Department of Medicine on 29thApril 2019.
- Ashok Shah delivered a lecture on “Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis: Diagnosis and Mangement” at the 44thWorkshop on Respiratory Allergy: Diagnosis & Mangement organized by the Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi at the Paintal Memorial Golden Jubliee Auditorium, VP Chest Institute, May 6-10, 2019.
- Ashok Shah attended a Round Table discussion on newer Long Acting Beta Agonist (LABA) and Long Acting Muscaranic Antagonist (LAMA) in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) at the La Meridian Hotel, New Delhi on June 9, 2019.
- Ashok Shah delivered a lecture on “Chronic Pulmonary Aspergillosis: Current Concepts” at the “5thNational Annual Update on Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine” organized by the Department of Chest Medicine, SKIMS Medical College, Srinagar, J&K on 22nd June, 2019.
- Ashok Shah conducted the “Workshop on Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy” (UP Medical Council 4 credit hours) as Workshop Director during the “Respiratory Conclave Conference-2019” organized by the “Breathe Easy Chest Foundation” held at Varanasi on 30thJune, 2019.
- Ashok Shah delivered a lecture on “ Global Warming, Climate Change, Air Pollution and Respiratory Allergies” at the “Respiratory Conclave Conference-2019” organized by “Breathe Easy Chest Foundation” held at Varanasi on 30thJune, 2019
- Ashok Shah was invited to attend a Round Table discussion on “Severe Asthma and Difficult to treat Asthma” during SHWASCON 2019 organised in association with Cleveland Clinic USA by Glenmark at the Shangri-La Hotel, New Delhi on August 8, 2019.
- Ashok Shah delivered a lecture on “Chronic Pulmonary Aspergillosis: from guidelines to real life Implemention ” at the “3rdRESPICON INDIA 2019” organized by the Jaipur Golden Hospital at the NDMC Convention Centre, New Delhi on 1st September, 2019 .
- Ashok Shah participated as Faculty Member at the Pre-Conference Workshop on “Techniques of Scientific Writing” on 5thNovember 2019 during the 6th PULMOCON 2019 organised by the Bangladesh Lung Foundation at Dhaka, Bangladesh from 5th to 7th November 2019.
- 2019, delivered a lecture on “Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis: Diagnostic Dilemma and Mangement” at the 53rdConference of the Indian College of Allergy, Asthma Applied Immunology, organised by the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi from 7th to 10th November 2019.
- Ashok Shah delivered a lecture on “Bronchial Anthracofibrosis : a perilious consequence of long standing biomass fuel smoke exposure ” at the 10thNational Leh Symposium organised by the CSIR- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi, on 15th November 2019.
- Ashok Shah participated as Faculty Member and delivered two talks on “Literature Search in the Digital Era” and “The Art of Writing a Scientific Paper” at the Workshop on “Research in Clinical Practice” on 21thNovember 2019 during the 21st NAPCON 2019 organised by the Indian Chest Society and National College of Chest Physician at Kochi, from 21st to 24th November 2019
- Ashok Shah, on 22ndNovember 2019, delivered a lecture on “Treating Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis“ at the 21st NAPCON 2019 organised by the Indian Chest Society and National College of Chest Physician at Kochi, from 21st to 24th November 2019