Paper presentations by faculty under affiliation of HIMSR
- Menstrual pattern and menstrual disorders among school going adolescent girls in Delhi. Poster presentation by Dr. Nazish Rasheed at IPHA Conference 2016, HIMS, Dehradun.
- A Study On The Knowledge, Attitude And Practice About Contraception In Postpartum Women Of North India
Poster presented by Dr. Farzana Islam at IPHA Conference 2016, HIMS, Dehradun
- Current Status Of Knowledge And Attitude About HIV/AIDS Among Undergraduate Medical And Paramedical Students Of A University In New Delhi, Poster presented by Dr. Farzana Islam at 2nd National Conference of Family Medicine & Primary Care 2015, held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- Knowledge, attitudes and personal practices of healthcare professionals and their perceived role in road safety
Poster presented by Dr. Zakirhusain Shaikh at IPHA Conference 2016, HIMS, Dehradun
- Pattern and potentials of WhatsApp among medical students
Oral presentation by Dr. Zakirhusain Shaikh at National Conference of Health Professions Education, 2015 at MAMC, Delhi
- Prevelance and correlates of nicotine dependence amongst construction site workers, New Delhi
Presentation by Dr. Rashmi Agarwalla at 2nd National Conference of Family Medicine and Primary Care, New Delhi, 2015
- Behavioral risk factors for CVD amongst male workers of a construction site in New Delhi
Presentation by Dr. Rashmi Agarwalla at 60th Annual conference IPHA, Dehradun, 2016
- Current Status Of Knowledge And Attitude About HIV/AIDS Among Undergraduate Medical And Paramedical Students Of A University In New Delhi” Poster presented by Dr Farzana Islam at 21th International AIDS Conference (AIDS2016), held in Durban, South Africa, from 18-22 July 2016.
- Oral Paper Presentation in the “International Conference on Youth and Adolescent Health” held on 14th to 16th April 2017. Paper titled: “Patterns and Determinants of physical activity in rural and urban adolescents of North India: A population-based study”
- Quality of life among elderly in a population of Delhi by Dr. Nazish Rasheed at National CME on Preventive Geriatrics. “Primary Healthcare in Elderly: Graceful Greying” held on 24th March 2018 at JNMC, AMU, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh