|Prof. Arunabha Ray (M.B.B.S., M.D, PhD, FAMS)||Professor and Head||202|
|Prof. Nilanjan Saha (M.B.B.S.,MD, DM)||Professor||07|
|Prof. Razi Ahmad (M.B.B.S.,M.D)||Professor||25|
|Dr. Shoma Mukherjee (M.B.B.S.,M.D)||Assistant Professor||9|
|Dr. Sana Rehman (M.B.B.S, M.D)||Demonstrator||12|
|Dr. Nusrat Nabi (M.B.B.S., M.D)||Tutor||20|
|Dr. Zenis Baluja (MB.B.S.)||Tutor||07|
Prof. A Ray
- Dubey H, Gulati K, Ray A. Effects of s-nitrosoglutathione (NO donor) on Intracerebro-ventricular streptozotocin induced neurobehavioral and biochemical changes in rats. NeuroToxicol 66 : 58 – 65 (2018) Dubey H, Gulati K, Ray A. Recent studies on cellular and molecular mechanisms in Alzheimer’s disease: Focus on epigenetic factors and histone deacetylase. Rev. Neurosci., 29(3): 241-260 (2017)
3.Naqvi M, Rai N, Gulati K, Ray A. Experimental studies to evaluate the immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory potential of optimized polyherbal preparations in experimental models of asthma. Glob Vaccines Immunol. 3 : 1-5, (2018)
4.Thokchom SK, Gulati K, Ray, A, Menon BK, Rajkumar. Effects of yogic intervention on pulmonary functions and health status in patients of COPD and the possible mechanisms. Compl. Therap. Clin Prac 33 : 20 -26, (2018).
5. Gulati K, Reshi MR, Rai N, Ray A. Hepatotoxicity: Its mechanisms, experimental evaluation and protective strategies. Amer. J Pharmacol. 1: 1-9, (2018).
6. Baluja Z, Nabi N, Ray A. Rational Use of Antimicrobials – Need of the Hour. EC Pharmacol Toxicol, 1 – 8, 2018.
7. Singh A, Gulati K, Chhabra SK, Dubey H, Kalaiselvan V, Ray A. Aggravation of Seizure after Combined Nebulisation with Albuterol and Ipratropium Bromide.
Pharmacol. Clin Res. 6 (2), 1-2, 2018
8.Pal R, Gulati K, Banerji BD, Ray A. Protective effects of melatonin in endosulfan-induced immunomodulation and their association with oxidative stress markers in rats. Indian J Exp Biol 56, 725-733, 2018.
9.Chaudhary S, Gulati K, Rai N, Ray A. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects of Albizia lebbeck in experimental model of bronchial asthma. Indian J Chest Dis All Sci. ,60, 147-152, 2018
10. Babita, Gulati K, Ray A, Menon BK, Rajkumar. A Clinical Study to Evaluate the effects of adjunct Yogic Intervention on Pulmonary Functions in Patients of Bronchial Asthma. J Clin Invest Stud 1(3), 1-4, 2018
11.Ray A, Gulati K, Thokchom S, Rai N. Immunopharmacology Research Including Vaccines in India (2012-2017). Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad 84(1) : 169-183, 2018
12.Gulati K, Rai N, Ray A. Status of Research in Respiratory Pharmacology in India during the last five years (2012-2017). Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad 84(1) : 55-72, 2018
13.Gulati K, Rai N, Naqvi M, Ray A. Protective role of herbal drugs against stress induced immunosuppression and the possible mechanism. EC Psychol Psychiat 7(7): 370-376, 2018
14.Laxmi V, Gupta R, Bhattacharya SK, Ray A, Gulati K. Inhibitory effects of sildenafil and tadalafil on inflammation, oxidative stress and nitrosative s stress in animal model of bronchial asthma. Pharmacol. Rep. 73: 517-521, 2019.
15. Gulati K, Thokchom SK, Ray A. Impact of chemical warfare agents on the immune System. In: Ramesh Gupta (Ed.); Handbook of Toxicology of Chemical Warfare Agents, 3rd Ed., San Diego: Elsevier Inc./Academic Press, 2020: pp. 685-704.
16. Ray A, Gulati K, Henke PG,. Stress gastric ulcers and cytoprotective strategies : perspectives and trends. Curr Pharm Des 26: 1-9, 2020.
17. Rehman S, Ray A. Neuroprotective medicinal plants: focus on Curcuma longa. EC Pharmacol Toxicol, 8: 16-30, 2020.
18. Gulati K, Ray A. The evolving role of nitric oxide (NO) in cardiovascular diseases and beyond; CV Network (Canada), 19: 11-14, 2020.
19. Thokchom SK, Gulati K, Ray, A, Menon BK, Rajkumar. Effects of yogic interventions on markers of inflammation in patients with COPD: A randomized controlled study EC Pharmacol Toxicol. 8 : 104-117, 2020.
- Juveria Usmani, Razi Ahmad, Md. Jaseem, Manju Sharma: Potential role of natural immunomodulators as a novel approach in sepsis management. (Communicated), Journal of Herbal Medicine.
- Anwer Habib, Razi Ahmad: Antimicrobial utilization pattern in Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome positive septicemia: a prospective study in an apex hospital in South Delhi, IJBCP, 2019, March Vol-8 (3):557-562.
- Anwer Habib, Razi Ahmad. Prevalence of associated psychosomatic symptoms in patients of Irritable bowel syndrome. Int J Adv Med. 2018, Dec; 5 (6):1515-1520.
- Razi Ahmad: Antimicrobial Stewardship-Need of the hour. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 2018, August Vol-7 (8):1444-1449.
- Anwer Habib, Razi Ahmad: Hematological changes in the patients of chronic renal failure. Int J Res Med Sci. 2017 Nov; 5(11):4998-5003.
- Sana Rehman, Razi Ahmad, Anwer Habib: Role of various modifiable factors and drugs in the treatment of isolated systolic hypertension in elderly population. IJAR, 201 July Vol-7 issue -7: 103-106.
- Sana Rehman, Anwer Habib, Razi Ahmad: Assessment of IBS symptoms among patients of lower socio-economic strata attending medicine OPD in a tertiary care hospital in South Delhi. Int J Adv Med. 2017, Aug;4(4):1117-1122.
- Razi Ahmad, Sana Rehman, Mohammad Asad. Evaluation of antipyretic potential of new hetercyclclic derivatives of 3-formy-4-hydroxycomarin in rats. Indian Journal of Research, Vol 6 (4) April -2017: 03-06.
- Akbar, Uma Bhandari, Anwer Habib, Razi Ahmad. Potential association of triglyceride glucose index with cardiac autonomic neuropathy in type-2 diabetes mellitus patients. J Korean Med Sci, 2017 March; 32: 1131 – 1138.
- Razi Ahmad, Anwar Habib, Sana Rehman: Efficacy of various antihypertensive drugs in the treatment of hypertension in the patients of end-stage renal disease leading to hemodialysis- A retrospective study. Int J Adv Med. 2017 Feb;4(1):203-208.
- Razi Ahmad, Sana Rehman, Mohammad Asad, Zeeba N. Siddique. Evaluation of antinociceptive potential of new hetercyclclic derivatives of 3-formy-4-hydroxycomarin in rats. IJAR, 2016 Dec Vol-6 issue -12: 131-133.
- Razi Ahmad, Anwar Habib, Sana Rehman, Zabeena Saeed. Antihypertensive utilization study in patients undergoing hemodialysis- in a tertiary care hospital in south Delhi. IJAR, 2016 NovVol-6 (11): 78-82
- Sana Rehman, Razi Ahmad Anwar Habib: A comparative assessment of the efficacy of various antihypertensive drugs on isolated systolic blood pressure in elderly. European journal of biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences. 2016 Nov: Vol.3 (11): 387-91
- Razi Ahmad, Anwar Habib, Sana Rehman. Management of Hypertension in Patients with End-stage Renal Disease Leading to Hemodialysis- A challenge. Int J Adv Med. 2016 Nov; 3(4):790-798.
- Razi Ahmad, Anwar Habib: Efficacy of Various Antihypertensive Drugs in the Treatment of Hypertension in the Patients of End-Stage Renal Disease Leading to Haemodialysis. Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics, Vol-7 (1), 1-5.
- Anwar Habib; Razi Ahmad: Pharmacotherapy of comorbid conditions in patients on hemodialysis. European journal of biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences Vol 2 (5) September-2015: 286-297.
- Maher M. Al-Enazi, Razi Ahamd, Shaik Rahiman: Antinociceptive and Anti-inflammatory Activities of Eruca Sativa Leaves Extract. Adv. Biores., Vol 5 (4) December 2014:145-150.
- Razi Ahmad; Mohd. Asad; Zeba N. Siddique; Anil Kumar: Evaluation of antipyretic and antinociceptive potential of new heterocyclic derivatives of 3-formyl-4-hydroxycoumarin in rats. Indian journal of Pharmacetical science & Research. Vol.-4 Issue 1 -2014 -34-39.
- Nabi N, Baluja Z, Mukherjee S*, Kohli S. Trends in Practices of Self-Medication with Antibiotics among Medical Undergraduates in India. (Saudi Medical Journal, under Review 2020).
- SwarnaDabral ,Shoma Mukherjee, NilanjanSaha, SmitaManjavkar , Sunil Kohli. Survey of Fasting Practices and Effect of Intervention on Diabetes Control During Ramadan Fast: A study in New Delhi. National Medical Journal of India- Accepted.
- HinaKauser, Deepti Chopra, Shoma Mukherjee, Pooja Mohan. Pharmacoepidemiological Observational Study of Antimicrobial Use in Outpatients of Ophthalmology Department in North Indian Population.Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences 2018; 10: 72- 76.
- Shoma Mukherjee &Nilanjan Saha, Correlation of Recommendations of Treatment Guidelines and Frequently Prescribed Antibiotics: Evaluation of Their Pharmaceutical Pack size. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology 2018; 122, 317–321.
- Neha Mehra, Abhishek Khanna, Rajesh, Pratibha Dabas, Pragati, Shoma Mukherjee, Ketamine Pre-treatment to Alleviate the Pain of Propofol Injection – A Prospective, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo, Controlled Study. International Journal of Scientific Study 2017; 5(4): 257- 263.
- Sharma Sangeeta, Mukherjee Shoma, Kumar Naveen, Prakash A, Relationship between Carbamazepine Concentration and Dose in North Indian Population. Pharmacologia 2012; 3 (7): 190- 195.
Dr. SANA REHMAN
- Sana Rehman and Arunabha Ray. “Neuroprotective Medicinal Plants: Focus on Curcuma longa”. EC Pharmacology and Toxicology 2010;8(8):16-30.
- Ray A, Gulati K, Rehman S, Rai N, Anand R. Role of nutraceuticals as adaptogens: an update. In: Gupta-Nutraceuticals 2nd Ed.,(Ed. Ramesh Gupta); Elsevier/Academic Press, San Diego; 2020 (in press).
- Baluja Z, Rehman S. Medicinal & Pharmacological properties of Turmeric (Curcuma longa): The golden spice of India. Paripex – Ind J 2019; 8(8):1-4.
- Rehman S, Habib A, Khan S. Haematological Profile of Chronic renal disease Patients on antihypertensive medications undergoing hemodialysis. GJRA.2019:8(4);187-9
- Rehman S, Baluja Z. Role of yoga therapy in migraine – a brief review. Paripex – Ind. J Res. 2018: 7(6);51-53.
- Rehman S , Habib A, Ahmad R. “Assessment of IBS symptoms in low income group patients attending medical OPD – In a tertiary care hospital, South Delhi. Int J Adv Med. 2017:4(4);1117-1122
- Rehman S, Naim F. “Role of Beta Blockers on Adrenaline induced leukocytosis in Rabbits”. IABCR. 2016:2(3); 107-109
- Rehman S, Naim F. “A Comparative Study of Antidepressant Activity of Aqueous Extract of Berberis aristata with Fluoxetine in Albino Rats”. IABCR. 2016: 2(3);110-113.
- Rehman S, Sharma R K, Goel S L. A comparative study of Antidepressant activity of aqueous extract of Curcuma longa with Fluoxetine in experimental animals (albino rats). Paripex, Indian Journal of Research. 2016:5(6); 262-264.
- Chauhan D S, Goel S L, Sharma R K, Rehman S. Evaluation of Role of Tinospora Cordifolia in experimentally induced Thrombocytopenia in rabbits. Paripex, Indian Journal of Research.2016:5(6); 96-99.
- Rehman S, Ahmad R, Habib A. A comparative assessment of the efficacy of various antihypertensive drugs on isolated systolic blood pressure in elderly. European journal of biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences. 2016:3(11);387-91
- Rehman S, Habib A, Ahmad R. “Modifiable factors that roots isolated systolic Hypertension: Retrospective observational study in elderly patients. IJAR. 2016:7(7); 103-106.
Dr. NUSRAT NABI
- Alam S, Baluja Z, Nabi N. Feedback of Second Year Medical Students on Existing Teaching Methodology in Pharmacology: A Questionnaire Based Study. Int Arch BioMed Clin Res. 2019,5(1):42-45.
- Baluja Z, Nusrat Nabi N, Ray A. Challenges in Antimicrobial Resistance: An Update. EC Pharmacology and Toxicology 6.9 (2018):865-877.
- Nabi N, Baluja Z, Mukherjee S, Saha N. Trends in Practices of Self-Medication with Antibiotics among Medical Undergraduates in India. (J Pharm Bioall Sci; in press)
- Nusrat N, Agarwal R, Nigam N, Pranjal P. Assessment of Adherence to Cardiovascular Medicines in RuralPopulation Attending a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital. World Jr Pharmaceut Research. 2018; 7(17):1268-1278
- Nusrat N, Gupta S, Naikoo NN, Mukhopadhyay H. A Study on Knowledge, Attitude and Perception about Antibiotic Prescribing Among Undergraduates in a Teaching Hospital. Indian Jr of Applied Research.2018 August;8(8):69-71
- Nusrat N, Gupta S, Naikoo NN, Mukhopadhyay H. Comparison of efficacy and tolerability of immediate release glucosamine HCL and glucosamine HCL sustained release formulation in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: A randomised clinical trial. Int Arch BioMedClin Res.2018;4(3):54-58.
- Nabi N, Nigam N, Kumar B, Pranjal P, Naikoo NN. Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) A Public Health Menace: A Study on Association of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection with Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis in Indian Men. Paripex Indian Jr of Research. 2018 May;7(5):109-111
- Nusrat N, Nigam N, Pranjal P, Naikoo NN, Mukhopadhyay H. A randomized comparative study on efficacy and safety profile of ivabradine and ranolazine, in patients of chronic stable angina pectoris. Int. Arch BioMedClin Res.2018;4(2):128-132
- Nusrat N, Nilam N, Mukhopadhyay H, Meghwani MK, Banoo H et. al. A comparative study of arformoterol and salbutamol nebulization in the management of patients with acute non-severe bronchial asthma. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci 2017;6 (3):215-218
- Banoo H, Vibha G, Nusrat N. Effect of Cold Stress and Cold Pressor Test on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate. Int. Arch BioMedClin Res. 2016 June;2(2):65-68
- Nusrat N, Gupta S, Naikoo NN et. al. A comparative study of silodosin and tamsulosin in treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia. J. Evolution Med. Dent. Sci 2016;5 (77):5673-5677
- Banoo H, Arya M, Gupta A, Nusrat N, Nabi N. Acute and chronic effects of formalin on pulmonary functions of medical students in anatomy dissection hall. Indian Journal of PhysiolPharmacol2016; 60(4):380-385
- Nusrat N, Prabha P, Banoo H, Nabi N. Prevalence of Thyroid Hormone Disorder in Pregnant Females at a Tertiary Care Hospital in the Rural Area of Mandhana – Kanpur. Rama Univ. J. Med Sci 2015;1(4):8-17
- Nusrat N, Nigam N, Agarwal PK, Nasir N. Association Of Bacterial Vaginosis With Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection In Women Of Reproductive Age Group. Rama Univ. J. Med Sci 2015;1(1):23-26
- Banoo H, Nusrat N, Nasir N. Association of Body Mass Index and Gender with Anxiety Score in Students of Medical Science. Rama Univ. J. Med Sci 2015;1(1):27-31
- Banoo H and Nusrat N. Implications of Low Stomach Acid: An Update. Rama Univ. J. Med Sci 2016;2(2): 16- 26
- Banoo H, Nabi N.Canagliflozin: An Educational Review. Rama Univ. J. Med Sci 2016;2(3):18-29
- Banoo H, Nusrat N. Evoked Potential Studies: A Diagnostic Tool For Neurological Disorders. Rama Univ. J. Med Sci 2015;1(3): 24-34
- Banoo H, Nusrat N, Nasir N. Type2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Review of Current Trends. Rama Univ. J. Med Sci 2015;1(2):50-57
- Banoo H, Gangwar V, Nusrat N. Voluntary Participation in An Active Learning Exercise Leads To Better Understanding Of Physiology. The Indian Journal of Bio Research. 2014, 85(4): 71-77.