Publications: Dr. Nilima Sharma
Associate Professor and Head
Deptt. Of Dentistry
- Sukhvinder Singh Oberoi , Mansi Atri , Sunil chaudhary , Nilima Sharma and Avneet kaur recent advances in the development of Nicotine vaccine: A systematic review. 2020 Ann Public Health Res 7(3): 1098.
- N Sharma, SS Oberoi. A Cross-sectional Study to Evaluate the Periodontal Health Status of Construction Workers with and without Tobacco Habits in New Delhi, India.Journal of Contemporary Dentistry. 2018; 8: 120-124.
- M Parashar, N Sharma, R Agarwalla, S Dwivedi, R Pathak. Prevalence and correlates of tobacco chewing among construction site workers: A cross-sectional study in Delhi. Indian Journal of Medical Specialities. 2017; 8: 64-67
- A Naqvi, D Gopalakrishnan, MT Bhasin, N Sharma, K Haider, S Martande. Comparative evaluation of bioactive glass putty and platelet rich fibrin in the treatment of human periodontal intrabony defects: a randomized control trial. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2017; 11: ZC09, 2017.
- SS Oberoi, V Mohanty, N Sharma, A Oberoi. Self-reported knowledge and attitude toward the treatment of HIV/AIDS infected individuals by the Dental Practitioners working in a public sector institute: A cross sectional study. Journal of Education and Ethics in Dentistry.2015; 5: 14-19.
- SS Oberoi, N Sharma, V Mohanty, C Marya, A Rekhi, A Oberoi.2014 Knowledge and attitude of faculty members working in dental institutions towards the dental treatment of patients with HIV/AIDS. International scholarly research notices.2014;
- SS Oberoi, CM Marya, N Sharma, V Mohanty, M Marwah, A Oberoi. Knowledge and attitude of Indian clinical dental students towards the dental treatment of patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/acquired immune‐deficiency syndrome. International Dental Journal. 2014; 64: 324-332.
- N Sharma, KL Vandana. Melanin: a scavenger in gingival inflammationIndian J Dent Res.2011; 22 :38-43.
- Sharma N, Hassan MJ. Benign fibrohistiocytic tumour of the palate. Indian J Dermatopathol Diagn Dermatol 2020; 7:23-26.
- S Nilima, S Anuj, P Mukta, K Sunil. An Unusual Focus of Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis. International Journal of Advances in Medicine.2015; 2 ;429-432
- N Sharma, A Sharma. Buccal mucosal hypertrophy secondary to open bite Contemporary clinical dentistry. 2015; 6: S262-265.
- S Nilima, K Sabina.Demystifying Natal Teeth. International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. 2015;6: 26-29.
- S Nilima, N Akbar, J Daisy. Christ Siemens Touraine Syndrome :A Case Report. Asia Pacific Journal of Scientific Research. 2016;1: 10-11.
- S Nilima, KL Vandana. Evidence Based Periodontal Therapy: A Review Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. 2008; 2: 774-779.
- M Gupta, N Sharma.Musculoskeletal Disorders Seen in Dental Health Care Providers. Journal Of Dental Research and Tharapies.2009; 1 (2)
- N Sharma, S Prakash, KL Vandana. Periodontal Medicine Karnataka State Dental Journal.2007; 26:50-53.
- S Nilima, D Shridhar. The deleterious trilogy: Tobacco, Periodontal disease and Cardiovascular disease. JSM Health Educ Prim Health Care. 2016; 1:1002.
Letter To editor:
- S Dwivedi, N Sharma, V Sharma. Dental considerations in cardiovascular patients: A practical perspective. Indian Heart Journal. 2017; 69: 423, 2017.
- S Dwivedi, N Sharma. Letter regarding “Are cardiovascular risk parameters and glycemic levels associated with periodontitis in type 2 diabetes patients? A clinical study. Indian Heart Journal. 2018; 70, 948.
Publications : Dr.Akbar Naqvi
Deptt. Of Dentistry
- A Naqvi, D Gopalakrishnan, MT Bhasin, N Sharma, K Haider, S Martande. Comparative evaluation of bioactive glass putty and platelet rich fibrin in the treatment of human periodontal intrabony defects: a randomized control trial. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2017; 11: ZC09.
- A Naqvi, K Haider. Assessment of oral hygiene statusand gingival diseasesamong school going children. Int Journal Psychosocial Rehab. 2020; 24: 14296-14301
- , 2017 S Nilima, N Akbar, J Daisy. Christ Siemens Touraine Syndrome :A Case Report. Asia Pacific Journal of Scientific Research. 2016; 1: 10-11.